Before, During, & Aftercare of your UV FREE Tan
- Shower, exfoliate, & shave
- Any residue left on the skin can act as a barrier. For this reason, avoid any lotions, perfumes, make-up, deodorants, or using hair conditioner.
- Be sure to take care of any facial or body waxing, manicures & pedicures before your session.
- Come to your session wearing, dark, loose-fitted clothing and flip-flops (weather permitting). Any tight clothing you put on after your session may cause the tan to rub off.
- You may opt to wear a swim suit during your session or disposable undergarments are available upon request; Whatever you wear during your session completely depends on your comfort level.
- Please be advised, whatever you wear during your session will cause a suntan line so you want to plan on wearing any garments accordingly during your session.
- Follow the audio step-by-step instructions if you choose to do the Mystic tan OR follow your airbrush technicians instructions during the session
- Your tan will continue to develop over the next 24 hours
- Avoid showering or getting wet/sweaty for at least 6-8 hours after your tan
- It is highly recommended to do a warm rinse instead of a full shower. Be sure to lightly pat dry.
- During your shower, you may see bronzer washing off, please do not be alarmed, the tan has already developed underneath.
- Be sure to keep your entire body moisturized after each shower after you have received your UV FREE tan as this will help to extend the life of your tan!